Friday, December 10, 2010

And now just 3 more to go...

So, first take home handed in = check.
second exam written = check.

I think it went okay. I am very happy I did some reading just before the test, otherwise I know I would have gotten at least a few questions wrong. I know there are questions that I didn't answer exactly the way she wanted them answered, but I'm not sure exactly how far away I was from the perfect response. I suppose I will see come January.

My next exam's on Sunday, which means all day tomorrow is study study study time! I probably should be studying today too, but I can't bring myself to do it. I'm tired of exams, and they've only just started.

The only good thing about having exams all squished together like this is that I'll have a lot less to worry about come Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment